Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

not sure when..

Ramblings of a mad- man, yet to be.
A winding slide, as it curls towards oblivion.
The imminent flames of lies,
Rapidly becoming more familiar.
The truth that was once so clear,
Is once again cast in doubt.

Unsure of myself. Unsure of my strength.
Unsure of my weakness, yet I’m willing to fight them.
Jealous of the good of others, yet never willing to swap.
Ever the naïve stupid boy, always trapped by the worlds cruelty.
Wanting, wishing my words would affect them to see the truth in themselves, but never willing to act on mine.
Oh, the ability, the power, to express the heart. All that falls from my lips, speak my face’s thoughts, my heart remains a virgin.
Untouched. Untraveled. Constantly active, dancing with my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment